Instructions To Apply Your Skins
By watching the following YouTube clips you can easily apply the skins on your controller and console. Below you will find the written step-by-step explanation.
PS4 Console skin Instruction
PS4 Controller skin Instruction
PS4 Lightbar skin Instruction
Xbox One Console Skin Instructie
What do I need to apply my skin?
Basically you do not need any special tools to fix your skin, but we know from experience that following the installation instructions makes it easier.
- A flat, clean surface - such as a kitchen table
- One damp cloth
- 1 dry cloth
- 1 cleaning cloth - for example, a cleaning cloth
- A pointed object - such as a potato peeler
- Pas, for example, a credit card
Basic installation tips
- Make sure your hands are thoroughly washed before you start - natural oils from the skin can damage the skins
- Become familiar with your skin - so you know which part needs to go where
- Use a damp cloth to clean the console or controller - using nothing but water
- If the skin inadvertently sticking to something - don't pull or yank it, this can damage or stretch the skin
- Do not remove the clear protective - this protection is there to protect your skin
Okay, now what?
- Prepare your table: you want a flat, clean surface - avoid dust, hairs and leftovers on the table
- Prepare your hands: wash your hands with soap and water to remove all the natural oils from your hands - dry your hands thoroughly
- Prepare your controller or console: The surface must be clean - use a damp cloth to clean the surface, use water only!
- Make your device dry, use a dry cloth - do not leave any water residue
- Prepare your skin: Use a sharp pointed object to gently remove the unnecessary parts
- Now you can start placing the skin:
Controller skin: work from the inside out, take your time. Make sure everything fits together.
Console skin: make sure you know what skin should be placed on what part of the console.
- Ironing remaining fine bubbles through a lens cloth - make sure you do not damaged by pressing too hard the skin
- Ready! You have just applyed your skin!
Make sure that the PS4 console has enough room to ventilate to avoid any problems with the skin. In the unlikely event that a skin looses, it is advisable to heat the skin with a hair dryer for 3-5 seconds.
The console can be placed vertically and horizontally. If you place the console horizontally, we recommend not to skin the bottom side of the console. This is due to the heating problem of the console.
For more information, check out our YouTube channel. If you still have questions after seeing the clips, feel free to contact us through the customer service page